rFactor 2 have released updates for three of it’s free circuits: Indianapolis, Portland & Silverstone.
Available with immediate effect, the new build updates have been made available for the Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, and Portland International Raceway following on from the recent major new refresh of the Circuit d’Azur back on March 24th.
These new updates have been developed with the intention of addressing some key areas of improvement, with specific attention paid to the flag waving marshal behaviour under Safety Car yellow flag conditions, whilst also addressing other improvements that have been highlighted since the tracks were first deployed to the public.
This is just another small step for rFactor 2 on it’s continued efforts to update the current roster of tracks, so you can expect many more updates in the months ahead.
Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit V2.12
- Fixed: Starter Worker animation under Safety Car.
- Minor Balance Updates.
- Fixed: an issue where a camera was blocked by a digital flag.
- Fixed: some digital flag uvw issues.
- Fixed: Closed gaps around pit in detection.
- Fixed: Start Flag Marshal animation under safety car.
- Fixed: Pit Official animations.
Portland International Raceway V1.06
- Fixed: Starter Worker Animation under Safety Car.
- Fixed: Issue with default mapper at night on No Chicane Layout.
- Fixed: Pit Official numbering.
Indianapolis Motor Speedway V1.09
- Fixed: Starter Worker animation under Safety Car
- Reduced size of curb GP layout T6
- Fixed: Various Collision Issues
- Reduced noise on road surface
- Regenerated all real road rubber profiles